This Quick Start Guide will walk you through the basics of this WordPress Plugin. By the end of this guide you will have the Dilemma! WordPress Plugin installed.
1. Log into your WordPress blog admin area
2. Once logged in click “Plugins” on the left hand menu (if you don’t have a “plugins” option you will have to ask a blog administrator to do this and the following steps!)
3. Once on the “Plugins” page click the “Add New” button in the top middle of the page:
4. On the next page “Install Plugins”, click the “Upload” link as indicated by the red arrow in this screenshot:
5. On the next page you will be asked to “Choose File” – Click this button and here you must select the .zip you have downloaded, once you have selected that .zip file Click “Install Now”:
6. The next page will be entitled “Installing Plugin From Uploaded File: (e.g “Comments.zip”) on this page click “Activate Plugin”:
7. Once you have clicked “Activate plugin” you will see a screen similar to the next image, with a yellow “Plugin Activated” message and two new menu items “Dilemmas”.
8. Congratulations, Dilemma! WordPress Plugin is now installed!